Sunday, September 13, 2015

Bicycle Bag

IT'S MINE!

That's what I triumphantly said to my friend (and everyone else within hearing) after I found and paid for this awesome bicycle canvas bag at the Madison, Wisconsin Sewing Expo.


It's rustic looking and sturdy as all get out.  And I proceeded to go through that show having no problems with filling it up.  You can't even imagine the glee I felt all day playing in the awesome atmosphere of other quilters, shops displaying fabulous fabrics to sell me, every sewing machine you can think of, and a good friend to enjoy it all with.  It's been too many years since I've been to a sewing expo.  I stocked up.


They're all pre-washed and ready to cut into.  I obviously have a Halloween project in the making here that I can't wait to get started on. Actually there's a few new projects waiting in there.  This is most of my new pieces, but not all.  So I had a very good time.  And have I mentioned how I love this bag with a bicycle on it?! huh? huh? have I?  **tickled pink**  I love riding my bicycle.



xxx
Annie


12 comments:

Lesley said...

Beautiful bag, beautiful fabrics, beautiful bike. Aren't you a happy gal!

Createology said...

Fabulous Find For FreezeFrame!!! Annie this is perfect for you and I spy lots of Creative Bliss in your new bag. Bicycle Bliss Indeed...

Ramona said...

Not sure what would be more fun - finding the awesome bag or filling it up!

Deb said...

Gorgeous bag Anne and look at all those luscious fabrics in there! Can't wait to see what you create and happy pedaling ☺ Deb xo

Valerie-Jael said...

Love that bag! Have fun sewing, Valerie

Inky and Quirky Designs said...

Ha ha ha you always make me smile Annie, I can just imagine you grabbing hold of the bag and holding on for dear life! Isn't it wonderful when you get something that's just perfect for you
Biggest hugs
Donna xxx

West Michigan Quilter said...

Glad you found your bag. Can't wait to see what you do with all those fabrics. Wisconsin...so close but so far away from Michigan!

Sandy said...

oh my precious - it's mine! All mine! My precious.

I am so tickled you had a good time. And who wouldn't love that wonder bag!!
Sandy xx

tink's mom said...

What a terrific find. That bag is awesome. Even better filled with fabric. Have fun with each and every piece.

Renee said...

Great bag! Now I want to ride a bike!! You enabler you.

sheila 77 said...

Oh yes, great bag, sludgy and bicycley. Your fabric selection is tantalisingly awesome, I want them all, especially the "low volume" ones on the right.

Karen said...

Loving your bicycle bag!! I too love riding my bike and just haven't been out on it enough. I'll your fabric goodies makes me want to stop in at the MN expo but I think I need to use what I have :)